Tools: A spoon and a container of some kind
1/3 cup Mayonnaise or Vegannaise
3 tbsp. Sweet chili sauce
2 tbsp. Sriracha
Stir to combine. Adjust to taste. Let chill in refrigerator for at least an hour.
I love it when good cooking is easy.
There is a certain sauce at a certain restaurant that goes well with a certain shrimp. I love it! Unfortunately dining out is not so common with a cute little one keeping us very busy. This sauce was improvised in about 3 minutes. I tried a recipe for an imitation sauce, but it called for vinegar based hot sauce and it simply tasted wrong. If you want something done right, do it yourself!
We’re almost to fifty recipes, people. Fifty! This blog is a check on my bucket list I never dreamed of having. For fun, let’s see what other checks I have on the bucket list:
- Wear a mohawk in public
- Sing karaoke (I loved it so much it’s been a hobby)
- Fly an airplane- (I have taken an airplane flying lesson)
- Live in another country (Two to be exact!)
- Speak another language (Also two to be exact!)
- Take a cooking lesson from a master (Frau Holler showed me how to make her famous Black Forest Cake)
- Have an international friend (I’ve been blessed in abundance!)
- Find the love of my life (And married him)
- Have a child (The next love of my life)
- Give a presentation of my health journey to encourage others
- Translate for others
- Zipline over a lagoon
- Visit a volcano
- Overcome postpartum depression
- Survive six surgeries
- Learn to ballroom dance
- Teach ballroom dance
- Ride in one of those motorized scooters at the store (my favorite part was embarrassing the love of my life)
- Get glasses (They make me look cool!)
- Work as a cashier on Black Friday (Everyone should work a job in an underappreciated field)
- Dance Argentine Tango with an Argentinian
- Milk a goat
What an amazing life it’s been so far! What are some of your adventures?
Follow me on Pinterest!